Greenlane is a charming suburb best known for the Greenlane Clinical Centre, one of Auckland’s finest hospitals. The clinical centre offers healthcare services ranging from regular health check-ups to elderly health and community services. They also provide services to patients that require long-term hospitalisation.
Besides their hospital, Greenlane is also a great place to stay in if you’re visiting anywhere around Auckland or the nearby city. There are various types of accommodation you can choose from depending on your budget, preference and the number of guests. Whether you’re in town to visit a loved one in the hospital or explore Auckland and the rest of the North Island, Greenlane can surely satisfy your accommodation demands.
Where to stay in Greenlane, NZ?
You have several options if you need a comfy, clean and quiet room for rent in Greenlane. If you’re eyeing at a place situated near the bustling city centre, The Greenlane Manor is a perfect choice. It’s located near the central business district, Newmarket and Maungakiekie. They offer various types of accommodation suited for both solo and group travellers. Here are some room choices at the Greenlane Manor:
- Standard Studio – Travelling alone? The Standard Studio might just be the most suitable accommodation for you. It’s an air-conditioned room that comes with a queen-sized bed, kitchenette, toaster, fridge, and coffee and tea making equipment and flat-screen television.
- King Studio – If you’re staying for leisure and you need more amenities, you can upgrade to a King Studio. It’s furnished with a spa bath, a dining table, underfloor heating, and a stereo dock.
- Deluxe Twin – Staying with a larger group? The Deluxe Twin room features two queen-size beds which can sleep up to four people. It has similar features to the Standard and King Studio with a spacious area and superb interiors.
- Deluxe Twin with Jetted Tub – If you want to get more out of your stay in Greenlane Manor, you can opt for a Deluxe Twin with a jetted tub. These rooms also have access to a patio and equipped with handrails for guests who have limited mobility.
- Deluxe King with Jetted Tub – Similar to the King Studio, this room also comes with upgraded features. However, instead of a single spa tub, it’s fitted with a larger jetted tub. It’s an ideal option if you’re on a staycation.
All of the rooms have free WiFi access. Guests also get to receive a free copy of the daily newspaper during their stay. You may also avail of their breakfast packages, which they offer at a super affordable price upon booking or check-in.
What to do while you’re in the area?
You’ll never run out of things to do while you’re in Greenlane. It’s roughly 10 minutes away from North Island’s largest city, Auckland. You can go shopping, leisure-walking, or restaurant hopping anytime. Greenlane is also near popular New Zealand tourist destinations such as the:
- Sky Tower
- Auckland Zoo
- Piha Beach
- Rainbow’s End
- Viaduct Harbour
- Auckland Ferry Terminal
- Hobbiton Movie Set
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
If you’re staying for a few days and you want to stay on top of your fitness goals, you can visit Club VO2 across the motel. The fitness centre offers superb packages for casual gym goers.
Make your visit at Greenlane memorable
There are a lot of reasons why Greenlane makes a great place to stay in. Regardless if you’re in town to check on an in-patient family at Greenlane Healthcare Centre or just to visit Auckland, you will surely love your stay at the Greenlane Manor. It’s easy to book a room via their website. Alternatively, you can call their hotline for urgent concerns. If you’re looking for a room for rent in Auckland, NZ, the Greenlane Manor is definitely the best option available.